The arrival of the Yeti Adventure is the latest chapter in the outstanding success story of the ŠKODA Yeti. Since its launch in 2009, more than 21,000 have been sold in the UK and it has won 15 awards along the way, charming buyers with its on-road performance, family-orientated practicality and rugged styling.
Offering exceptional value for customers, the Yeti Adventure builds on the already comprehensive list of equipment included as standard on SE models.
Additional design features include stunning 17-inch black-and-chrome ‘Matterhorn‘ alloys, a black roof with black door mirrors, silver roof rails and black side mouldings with chrome ledges.The ŠKODA Yeti Adventure is available in two colours: Candy White and Brilliant Silver Metallic, both of which come with a black roof (there is no extra charge for metallic paint).
Inside, the special edition Adventure upholstery comes with striking silver stitching and tyre print design. In addition to SE trim equipment, Yeti Adventure includes Amundsen+ satellite navigation, DAB digital radio, Bluetooth connectivity and a multi-function steering wheel to control the audio system and telephone.
The Yeti Adventure is available in two- and four-wheel drive with manual transmission only, and comes with a choice of two engines.The first, available in two-wheel-drive guise, is the 2.0-litre TDI CR 110PS DPF. This frugal engine offers 55.4mpg fuel economy on the combined cycle and emissions of only 134g/km. The second option, in four-wheel-drive only, is the 2.0-litre TDI CR 140PS 4X4 DPF, which has efficiency figures of 48.7mpg and 152g/km.
The pair are priced £18,640 and £21,215 respectively and both qualify for ŠKODA’s current 7.9% Personal Contract Plan / Hire Purchase campaign. Complete with three years’ free servicing, it’s available through ŠKODA Finance.
The ŠKODA Yeti Adventure is on sale from 22 July 2013.
Adventure standard equipment includes:
- 17-inch ‘Matterhorn’ alloy wheels
- Black roof with black door mirrors
- Silver roof rails
- Black side mouldings with chrome ledges
- Unique ‘Adventure’ logo on C-pillar
- Special ‘Adventure’ upholstery
- Leathergearshift gaiter and handbrake grip
- Textile floor mats
- Amundsen+ satellite navigation with DAB digital radio
- Multi-function steering wheel with controls for Bluetooth and radio
- Striking silver stitching cabin detail
- Bluetooth GSM II telephone preparation
- Sunset glass
- Metallic paint (FOC if selected)
- Acoustic rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- Dual-zone air conditioning
- Maxi-dot trip computer
- Front fog lights
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment