The Corvette Stingray will be fully equipped and tuned to meet the needs of customers in the highly competitive European markets. It will feature the Z51 performance pack as standard, which includes:
- enhanced aero package for optimised high-speed stability
- electronic limited-slip differential
- specific shocks, springs and stabiliser bars
- specific performance gear ratio
- dry-sump oiling system, differential and transmission cooling
- larger front (19×8.5 inch) and rear (20×10 inch) wheels and tyres
- larger front (345 mm) and rear (338 mm) brakes
Furthermore, the Z51 Performance Pack will feature the latest magnetic ride control suspension (optional in the U.S.) that is tuned for European roads, as well as performance traction management and performance exhaust systems.
Power will be supplied by the all-new 6.2L LT1 V8 engine coupled with a 7-speed manual transmission with active rev matching. The engine provides 460 hp (343 kW) at 6,000 rpm and 630 NM (465 lb-ft) of torque at 4,600 rpm with the performance exhaust system. 0-60 is expected to take less than four seconds.